Sale at Eco Mums and Bubs - nappies and boosters

One-size pocket nappy sale, 50% off RRP = $15.50 for a one-size pocket nappy. The boosters are on sale too.
As far as I can make out these are Cheeky Butts nappies, of which I have quite a few of the sized pocket nappies with sewn in booster. Which I LOVE and are the mainstay of my stash.

Huggalugs Leg Huggers
are also on sale on this site for 27% off, making them $12 a pair.

One-size Coolababy pocket nappies
on a great sale too, $8, a saving of 47%. I've heard good things about these but don't have any experience with them myself.

And check out the Nappy Making Supplies page, for various deals. If you can overlook the spelling mistakes (please excuse me, I've always been a speller so mistakes stand out like dogs balls to me :), you might find something you need here.


No comments:

Post a Comment