Have you tried an online chemist?

When I was pregnant with my second bub, a friend told me about epharmacy.com.au. It's on online chemist store, with all the usual items you will find at your regular chemist or pharmacy. One thing I found it very worthwhile for was to buy Elevit, the recommended pre-natal vitamins. Fairly pricey, but well worth it if you believe everything the Dr says.

Now, I cannot remember exactly how much Elevit costs in the stores, but I do remember that it was cheaper to buy it online, and you have the bonus of having it delivered, which I always love. Domestic postage on orders 0-3kg is $5 Au, and even taking that into account, it was still cheaper.

There are a couple of other online pharmacies in Aus, and the prices are similar for all of them, epharmacy was just the one I used. Orders can be sent overseas, but you may want to see if there are any similar services in your own country.

Check it out, it might save you some money.


No comments:

Post a Comment