Get a $20 petrol voucher by rating small business

WOMOW is short for Word Of Mouth On The Web. This is a site that provides opportunities for plebs like me, ahem I mean people of course....to write up a review for a business they have patronised.

Now WOMOW is currently offering a $20 fuel voucher to anyone who rates 20 small business' with a two week period. The ratings are easy to do, just sign up and follow the form. There are some criteria for this offer on which particular sort of business' you can rate, so read the conditions carefully.


An explanation of the offer can be found here, and there is a join button in the top right hand corner.

This is also a good place to search for recommendations for a service or shop. Hmmm, I can think of something already that I need, let me go and see what I can find out....




Oh, and this offer expires on 31st May, so get writing!


No comments:

Post a Comment